St. John’s Village Residential Aged Care Features:
- High quality Residential units.
- Most rooms have full en suites whilst other units have personal toilets and hand basins with a private shower facility in the unit
- All rooms have individual heating and cooling
- Residents come together for meals in the dining rooms where all meals are served by catering staff
- Chaplains provide pastoral care for residents and staff
- Those residents that are able can enjoy external outings for meal and events
- Residents can attend and utilise the fully equipped workshop
- Various activities are held daily in the Village Hall, Auditorium and in the smaller lounge rooms
- Residents can attend Chapel Services held by various denominations
- Residents can Skype or email on our computer network
For the more frail and high care needs residents, nurse call systems and 24-hour nursing care is delivered by caring staff.
There are TVs in resident lounges to enjoy movies or special events e.g. football grand finals.
There are vegetable gardens for residents to enjoy.
Residents can enjoy the workshop group each week in the fully equipped workshop.
For additional information and for information about Aged Care Costs please contact St. John’s Village via our Contact Us page or phone 03 5721 4214.