St. John’s Village are happy to be partnering with Stockdale & Leggo Wangaratta to support you in your selection of one of our beautiful retirement living units. Stockdale & Leggo are also available to assist you in the selling process of your current property.
Grant Saunders, Sales Consultant
Phone: 03 5722 2336
Mobile: 0418 179 675
Peter Joyce, Director
Phone: 03 5722 2336
Mobile: 0407 221 842
St. John’s Village currently has a total of 153 beautifully landscaped two and three bedroom independent living terrace units.
These units are presented to ensure maximum resident comfort and enjoyment. Further units are also to be built as part of the staged completion of the 200 unit development.
If you want to secure your ‘piece of paradise and your peace of mind’, contact
Grant Saunders at Stockdale and Leggo on 03 5722 2336.
What our residents say…
“As residents of St. John’s Village Terrace since 2006 we would like to say that it was the best move we could have ever have made. The units are well designed and built, the area is quiet and we feel very safe. The amenities such as the hall and bowling green are excellent and there are many activities to do”. Read More…
“We have made many friends and really enjoy the atmosphere… We are very happy here and are delighted that we made this move when we were young enough to be able to enjoy the life we have in this lovely, peaceful setting”. Read More…
“I have lived at St. John’s Terrace for over 18 years after moving off our farm, and have enjoyed it immensely. My unit is great – compact and easy to maintain… Living here in the Terrace I am able to join in many of the activities provided in our hall as well as still being involved in activities in the wider community”. Read More…
St. John’s Terrace Features
- Residents can enjoy fellowship and make items in the workshop
- There is a community vegetable garden for residents to grow their own vegies
- Resident Chaplain provides pastoral care to those residents needing their care and support
- Energy efficient brick veneer units
- No steps to negotiate
- Quiet and resident friendly environment
- Units fully maintained by St. John’s Village as per contract
- All external lawns/gardens maintained by our team
- Terrace Hall to enjoy many activities, library and allied health services
- State of the art four rink synthetic bowling green
- BBQ and fully equipped amenities
- Residents can enjoy day outings on the town bus which is available
- There are weekly Chapel services for various denominations
- Village Green with BBQ facilities and Rotunda
- Terrace Hall Committee
- Terrace Resident Committee
- Fee Overview
St. John’s Terrace units include 2 and 3 bedroom architect designed homes with beautiful gardens, lock-up garages with internal access, private courtyards for entertaining, air-conditioning and all the mod cons. There are walking paths around the property through wetlands filled with natural wildlife. All this set in a beautiful rural setting with surrounding open country side and creek views in the vibrant regional city of Wangaratta, the home of world renown Wangaratta Jazz Festival.
Prices (Lease Premium) range from $240,000 for 2 bedroom units and from $250,000 to $260,000 for 3 bedrooms units. Additional information regarding St John’s Terrace Fees may be accessed from the Fee Overview Page.
Visit one of our beautiful Terrace units and see for yourself the wonderful, stress free, lifestyle waiting for you.